The objective of the online resource centre is to create and maintain an online body of resources that will inform the public health and public policy dimensions of HIV and HCV testing and linkage to care.
The target audience for the HiE resource centre consists of HIV and hepatitis stakeholders across Europe, including: Policy makers, clinical and public health researchers, civil society.
Content scope and categories in the resource centre consist of:
- HIV & HCV settings.
- HIV & HCV target populations.
- HIV & HCV test types and innovation.
- HIV & HCV testing policies in the WHO European region.
- HIV & HCV cost effectiveness.
- National HIV & HCV testing policies in the European region.
Search Tip: When accessing the pages, utilizing CTRL+F and searching by key words can assist in quick reference to relevant links.